Covenant Group FAQ
Goals of a Covenant Group include:
- Spiritual growth (individual/congregational)
- Community building
- Enhanced participation in Fellowship life
- Expanded congregational ministry
- Expanded opportunities for service to the Fellowship and larger community
Who is eligible to join a group?
- Potential members
How is session content determined?
- By facilitator (based on group’s stated interest, affinity, or activity)?
- By group members (based on group’s stated interest, affinity, or activity)?
Where will groups meet?
- Members’ homes?
Group member responsibilities include:
- Support and maintain the covenants of the group (with respect for other group members and the congregation)
- Welcome new members
- Participate in service to the church and/or larger community