Sunday, May 30 at 1 p.m. (rain or shine)
Set-up – 12:30 p.m.
Fellowship Parking Lot
UUFoM plant (and book) lovers, please join us on Sunday afternoon, May 30, in the fellowship parking lot for a plant (and book) giveaway. You don’t have to bring a plant (or book) to receive a plant (or book).We’ll all wear masks and observe social distancing.
- We’ll have hand sanitizer available.
- People donating plants (or books) should get there at 12:30 p.m. to set up. Please label your plants and include instructions.
- People who want plants (or books) but don’t have any to donate are welcome, but should arrive closer to 1 p.m. so the “plant (or book) people” can set things up.
- As you drive/walk in, you’ll be met by a friendly, smiling volunteer with instructions.
- Folks giving away plants (or books) will park in identified spaces and make their plants (or books) available however they want to display them. They may give away as many of their own plants (or books) as they wish.
- People there only to receive plants (or books) will park in a different row and may visit each “adoption station” one family at a time. (Think of it as that moment at a wedding reception when people take turns going up to the buffet.) Plant (and book) quantities will depend on the turnout.
- Feel free to bring seeds to share, too, if you have any.
Sign up here if you would like to provide plants (or books). If you have questions, please contact Ellen Severson at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook. Thank you!