While the Fellowship building is still closed, the UUFoM Board announced that outdoor gatherings are now permitted. UUFoM kicked off our first gathering with the Plant (or Book) Adoption Event which was attended by over 30 UU’s. Would you like to host a gathering on the Fellowship Grounds? Here’s what you need to do –
- Check the calendar
- Send an email to Wendy to reserve the grounds and announce it.
- As host, you will be the Safety Coordinator for your event. Participants will fill out the COVID-19 Screening form (provided).
- After your event, complete and submit the online Potential Contact Tracing Record form.
- Have fun!
Here are some suggestions, but if you have something else you’d like to do, let us know!
- harvest share
- arts and craft’s
- decade party
- tea party
- art class
- sidewalk chalk art challenge
- movie night (who has a screen?!)
- scavenger hunt
- poetry night
- tell a story
During our time apart, did you learn something new? Want to share it? Maybe you know how to make funky or exquisite yard decorations and you’d like to share it with the rest of us. The world (or the Fellowship grounds) is your oyster.
A portable outdoor toilet is available with advance notice.